APACS FEATHER WEIGHT X BADMINTON RACKET
The Apacs Feather Weight X racket is produced by Apacs and is the lightest badminton racket in the World. This racket carries the same design and specifications as the Apacs Feather Weight 55 badminton racket.
The Armor High Speed Frame design and the ultra light weight of this racket makes it Extremely Super Fast!
- The racket is developed with the new “Hexagon Throat” design which increases the Speed of the swing and extra damping function, overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- It is also built with the unique shaft construction which tapers down at the top of the cap (thicker diameter) to the T-Joint (slimmer diameter). This design raises the flex point of the shaft higher up towards the head, it gives the racquet greater power and a more precise shot.
- With its ultra light body and being the world’s lightest racket, it enables you to move the racket swiftly like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- The racket has a Flexible flex shaft that delivers more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- Due to the light weight and armor high speed frame design of the racket, Feather Weight 55 is an extremely fast racket and is developed to suit players who wants more SPEED.
|Frame Material:||30 Tonne Japan Graphite + AHSF + Hexagon Throat + IPN|
|Shaft Material:||24 Tonne Graphite|
|Weight:||58g +/- 2 (8U-G2)|
|Length:||670mm +/- 2|
|Max Tension:||25 lbs|
|Balance:||335mm +/- 3 (Head Heavy)|
Strung with Yonex BG65ti at 25lbs tension
No cover is provided
1 in stock