KAWASAKI Pioneer 5230i Badminton Racket
Kawasaki Pioneer 5230i
- Nanotechnology- Adopt resin material in nano-level to allow the fine particles to penetrate into the gap of the carbon evenly and strengthen the intensity of the structure of carbon material to make the frame withstand greater pull.
- Hot melt technology- Carbon yarn is made by hotmelt technology to make the resin more evenly distributed, the deformation of the carbon yarn is much smaller, which make the racket feel really smooth
- BOX Frame- Greatly improves the racket frame, and offers high torque support to the racket, greatly enhances the user’s sense of controlling the racket
- Colour: Ice Blue
- Racket material: 24 Tightly rigid carbon fibre
- Racket weight: 3u
- Grip size: G2 – G4
- Balance point: Head Heavy
- Shaft stiffness: Rigid
- Recommended tension: 26lbs
- Suitable type: Intermediate/Offensive player
This racket is strung with Ashaway Zymax 65 at 24lbs tension.
1 in stock