Victor Hypernano X600 3u Badminton Racket – Powerful and fast!!! RRP£129.99
- Allows you to be quick at the front and gives you reasonable power in your smashes.
- There is a bit of weight at the Racket Head area to give you more power in your swings. Overall still a user friendly racket.
- 6.8mm thin shaft makes the HX600 very aerodynamic and easy to swing.
- This 3U (86 grams) model may be more suitable for ladies, or men looking for more control on their racquets.
- Recommended for the All Rounder.
- Comes with a Victor Protection Bag
Shaft Flexibility: S ○○●○○ F
Racket Response Indicator：
Balance Point: HH ○●○○○ HL
Frame Material: Ultra High Modulus Graphite + CSR
Shaft Material: Ultra High Modulus Graphite + 6.8 SHAFT
Weight: 3U (86 grams)
Grip Size: G5 (Small)
This racket comes strung with Ashaway Zymax 65 at 25lbs pressure and a full racket cover
This Racket is a real Bargain!!
1 in stock
You may also like…
Best in Class for Power and Speed. Head Heavy and Stiff. Used by Jonathan Christie.
The latest addition to the All-Round HyperNano series is the HyperNano X800 LTD Power. Building upon the foundations of the original HX800, Victor have redistributed the weight to create a racquet that has fantastic power. By greatly increasing the mass in the head, the Hypernano X800 Power offers much more power to players, resulting in harder hits, deeper clears and tougher smashes. New to the series is the HARD-CORED TECHNOLOGY in the shaft, which provides increased stability and a much smoother swing, making the HX800 LTD Power far more user-friendly than ever before. Together with a bold, premium and attractive design, the HX800-P allows you to play a consistently aggressive game and send your opponent scrambling, whether its through a counter-attack or by dominating the rally.
- Weight: 4U
- Grip: G5
- Recommended Tension: 20-27lbs
- Length: 675mm
- Strings: UNSTRUNG
- Balance: HH ○●○○○ HL
- Flex: S ○●○○○ F
- Shaft Material: Ultra High Modulus Graphite + PYROFIL by Mitsubishi + 6.8 SHAFT
- Frame Material: Ultra High Modulus Graphite + Ultra Carbon Nano Fiber + HARD CORED TECHNOLOGY
- VICTOR Technologies: PYROFIL by Mitsubishi + SEVENTYSIX-76 + AERO-DIAMOND + ULTRA CNF + HARD CORED TECHNOLOGY
PYROFIL by Mitsubishi – PYROFIL carbon fibre and its composites, are advanced high-performance materials from Japan. The characteristic of high intensity bonds ultra-light offer racket excellent shock-absorption and enhance handling in every single game.
AERO -DIAMOND – Combining the controllability of “diamond-shape” structure with the stability and smoothness of “sword-shape” structure, the AERO-DIAMOND frame minimizes air-resistance and improves handling stability during each game.
ULTRA CNF – Ultra Carbon Nano Fiber provides crisper and comfortable feel on impact. The result of the reduced weight comes without sacrificing the strength and power, while the resilience of nanofiber still maintains excellent control and stability for every hit.
SEVENTYSIX-76 – The single-pass grommet hole construction creates less friction between the strings, allowing it to reduce tension loss and extend string life effectively.
HARD CORED TECHNOLOGY – Inspired by military helicopters, this is a multilayered structure made with carbon fibre, composites and minimal material size, reinforcing handling feel and performance at critical times.
Weight 4U (80-84g unstrung) Balance Head-Heavy Flex Stiff Factory Strings Ashaway Zymax 65 at 25lbs
Full Racket supplied
Made in Taiwan.Qucik View