- It is built with the ability to do heavy smashes with its powerful triple super power system design at 10, 2 and 6 o'clock area of the head.
- Players would feel instant generation of power during smash and will be able to make full swings easily during short range rallies.
- Slim Frames on this racket reduces drag on the frame during straight on swing or hit as it provides smaller flat surface compared to ordinary racket for better speed, fast swing-through and the quicker maneuverability.
- Strung rackets are shipped to 25lbs tension using Abroz DG Power 67, unstrung rackets are sent without string. Abroz do not provide racket covers.
|Frame Material:||Extra Performance High-Modulus Graphite + Triple Power System|
|Shaft Material:||High-Modulus Graphite + Slim shaft|
|Weight:||78g +/- 2 (6U-G2)|
|Length:||672mm +/- 2|
|Max Tension:||30 lbs|
|Balance Point:||295mm +/- 5 (Slight Head Heavy)|
|Extra Performance Graphite
Increase repulsion power and can withstand high forces while reducing vibration. Overall improving attacking power and accuracy.
Reinforced Structure Frame
Triple Power System
Box shape realizes and creates a strong, solid and stable hitting feel on impact.
Slim Width Frame
76 Grommets system
- Vendor : Abroz
- Collections: Abroz, Badminton Racket, Lightweight Badminton Rackets
- Tags: Abroz , Abroz Badminton
I bought it after having had my babolat snapping during a match. Looking at the racket review from this site, they mentioned it almost being the same racket as the Venom 1. I then bought the Venom 11. Played with it once so far. It felt really nice to me. So thank you for the racket and your reviewing of rackets in general. It's a really helpful way of finding replacement.
Took a few sessions to get used to, find have good speed for smashes and returns, overall very good, the only thing I recommend is buy it unstrung and get strung with a better quality string, overall I would give racket 8/10
I am usually nylon shuttle player and found the review was excellent and gone for it. After few sessions with nylon and feather, I feel this is excellent when comes feather. Don't go for it if you are nylon shuttle player, power and weight is not enough.
This is a light racquet and also head light and hence very fast in the air. It is good for that price with nice look and feel. Plays good t the net, good feedback and little issue on the arms or shoulders.
I generally run rallies in doubles working from the back to front So had to these modifications:
- change the strings to BG80 power
- add 4-6 grams of tape to the head to make it head heavy
- add a 4u grip on top of the original
Plays like a devil now!
Hi i am an intermediate level player and I was looking for a spare/different option for my Yonex Nanospeed 6600 which I've played with for over 10yrs. I was looking at the Nanoflare 700s/800s but the high prices was a bit off-putting in case it didn't suit. So having seen your review here I though that, for the price, the Venom 2 was worth a punt. I liked the fact that it was medium flex and slightly head heavy even though it is incredibly light overall. The stringing tension at 25lbs is a bit tighter than I'm used to as my Yonex is strung at 22lbs. Because of this i thought it would take some time to get the feel for the Venom2 especially around the net .
I have to say that although its still early days I've played 6no. 2hr sessions with the racquet and found that it feels really good.
There is a nice crisp sweet spot which although is smaller that on my yonex did not take too long at all to get accustomed to. With the tighter strings i found the back of court clears nice and comfortable and in defence there is a nice controlled ping when repelling smashes.
I'm not naturally a strong smasher of the shuttle but i think the Venom set-up gives my smash action more of a whip which feels a bit faster than before.
The only part my game that i am still to get up to a good level of consistency is with my net shots. I think this has to do with the tighter string tension of the Venom2 but I'm sure that it will improve with more play.
I really like this racquet to the extent that my Yonex is now my spare and the Venom 2 is my preferred racquet. For under £50 its hard to go wrong and for me it has been a great result. ( PS i might be back for another spare).